✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance
Cafe de los Angelitos is a household name in Buenos Aires when it comes to tango shows. I got to know the cafe while walking around the city.
The food was delicious. With the tango and dinner formula, you get a 3-course menu and a selection of wine (other drinks are also possible).
The show started promptly at 10 PM. The stage looks small but nevertheless, 7 tango couples put on a beautiful performance. Accompanied by 2 singers and a quintet playing above the tango dancers. I am always amazed by their dance skills. A level that you can hardly see anywhere else. In addition, the show is well structured thematically so that it never gets boring.
Moreover, you will watch the tango show in one of the bar “notables” of Buenos Aires. This place has more than 100 years of history.
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course a la carte dinner
- Premium seating and dinner are available
- Shuttle transfer from/to your hotel on request
What is included at Cafe de Los Angelitos
✓ Entrance ticket to Cafe de los Angelitos tango show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
- Start dinner: 20h30
- Start tango show: 22h00
- Duration tango show: 1h15
- Address: Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires
- Children under 12 years old get a 50% discount.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.