✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance at El Querandi tango show
El Querandí Tango Show is on Peru Street, just 5 minutes from Plaza de Mayo. It’s easy to get there by taxi or public transport. The staff is friendly; just tell them your name, and they’ll show you to your table. Each reservation has its own space.
The show was fantastic! El Querandi Tango Show in Buenos Aires recently gave the show a little update. It’s an all-tango show with a storyline. You don’t get that at many tango shows. While dancing I noticed that there was a passion between the dancers and the playing of tango was fun to watch. I haven’t seen this often before!
The 3-course dinner is delicious, with many options, including vegetarian. The waiters are quick and can speak English. Enjoy the magic of El Querandi for a night of fantastic tango, tasty food, and great service!
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course a la carte dinner
- VIP seating and dinner are available
- Shuttle transfer from/to your hotel on request
What is included at El Querandi
✓ Entrance ticket to El Querandi tango show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
✕ Photo taken before the show
Menu El Querandi
A la carte dinner is included in the dinner and show package.
Download here the menu for El Querandi
- Start dinner: 20h30
- Start tango show: 22h15
- Duration tango show: 1h15
- Address: Perú 322 – Buenos Aires
- Children under 12 years old get a 50% discount.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Cancelation for New Year’s Eve at least 5 days before the start time. Less than 5 days, no refund.