✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance
Tango Porteño is one of the most famous tango shows in Buenos Aires. Located near the Obelisco and Teatro Colon, so handy to get there by taxi or public transport.
On the outside, you will get a kind of Hollywood feeling. The big white billboard with lights around attracts people from a distance. When entering you will throw back to the well-known 1920s of Argentina. A special touch to the experience.
I am still wondering how talented tango dancers are. They have plenty of room to perform. Tango Porteño is more the tango show if you love modern-style tango.
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course dinner
- Center located tango venue in Buenos Aires
- Attend a spectacular tango show in a 1920 atmosphere
What is included at Tango Porteño
✓ Entrance ticket to the Tango Porteño show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
- Start dinner: 20h30
- Start tango show: 22h00
- Duration tango show: 1h15
- Address: Cerrito 570, C1010 CABA
- Children under 12 years old get a 50% discount. Not for the “only show” package.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.