✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance
Michelangelo Tango is best compared with other traditional tango show concepts. At Michelangelo, the restaurant is separate from the show stage. You will have dinner in a beautifully decorated room and the food is slightly better than average. Also, there is the “Dante” bar. Where you can enjoy a cocktail before or after the show. It’s definitely a bar worth visiting!
Now the biggest difference. The show takes place in a cinema room seating configuration. Comfortable and all front-facing seats, and an excellent view for everyone. The show itself was super! Great sound quality, an orchestra, and amazing tango dancers. Combined with a folklore act.
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course a la carte dinner
- New tango show concept in Buenos Aires
- Dante’s cocktail bar access
What is included at Michelangelo
✓ Entrance ticket to Michelangelo tango show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
- Start dinner: 19h30
- Start tango show: 21h30
- Duration tango show: 1h30
- Address: Balcarce 433, San Telmo, Buenos Aires
- Children under 10 years old get a 50% discount.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.