✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance
Aljibe tango show is a show with a mix of tango, song and folklore that starts at 8 pm. Aljibe is therefore the earliest show in the evening. Ideal for families with children or someone who would like to eat a little earlier or who has to get up early the next morning.
A warm welcome from the staff and you will be guided to your table. The room exudes a cozy warmth. The stage is higher than the tables so that everyone has a good view of the performers.
The food was certainly good. A standard menu with traditional Argentinian cuisine options.
I was very satisfied with the acoustics and lighting. I saw and heard everything well. The dancers and orchestra were once again fantastic! It was a very nice evening full of tango and folklore.
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course a la carte dinner
- Only early tango show in Buenos Aires
- Perfect for families with children
What is included at Aljibe
✓ Entrance ticket to Aljibe tango show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
- Start dinner: 19h00
- Start tango show: 20h00
- Duration tango show: 1h
- Address: Balcarce 425, San Telmo, Buenos Aires
- Children under 10 years old get a 50% discount.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.