✓ Free cancelation up to 24 hours in advance
La Ventana is one of the most popular tango shows among travel organizations. Of course, I went to check it out. It’s located in San Telmo and easy to reach by taxi or walking from Plaza de Mayo.
It was a friendly welcome and we were guided to our table. I was surprised by the decoration in the hall. A bit kitsch and over the top but it was pretty nice to see and be there.
The food was great. Especially the steak, which they recommended, was delicious. Time enough to have dinner and not a rush feeling.
The tango show itself was beautiful to see. A good mix of singers and tango dancers guided by a live band. A recommendation!
- Upgrade your tango experience with a 3-course a la carte dinner
- Most iconic tango shows in Buenos Aires
- Shuttle transfer from/to your hotel on request
What is included at La Ventana
✓ Entrance ticket to La Ventana tango show
✓ 3-course dinner (if option selected)
✓ Drinks (if option selected)
- Start dinner: 20h00
- Start tango show: 22h00
- Duration tango show: 1h15
- Address: Balarce 431, Buenos Aires
- Children under 10 years old get a 50% discount.
- Free cancelation 24 hours before the show.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.